Monday, October 15, 2012

DECIDING THE RIGHT WALL COLOR FOR THE OFFICE CLOSET

I've been doing painting and more painting in my office. Three coats of primer, and two coats of paint on the water damaged ceiling  makes it look so much brighter, fresh and clean.


 Moving on to which paint to use for the wall color, I did a little sample test using  two paint samples I already had on hand.


I thought about repainting not only the closet but the whole room a lovely gray color.  Here are the samples I was considering.


In the end, I decided to stick to my original plan to use the paint left over when I painted the room two years ago. Two things that influence my decision - the cost of buying more paint at $35 a gallon, and not wanting to get the wrong gray resulting in cement basement looking walls.  I want the room to be bright and cheery.

In my next post, I'm hoping to show you the walls painted.  This room is getting closer to the finish line - hurray !








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails