Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SUMMER TRENDS

Hi everyone, I'm happy to be back after a very restful week of vacation.   Vacation and summer go together like hand and glove.  I recently read that a few of the trends for 2012 summer are - bright colors and beachcomber decor.  Today I thought I'd share a few of these trends that I observed while on vacation last week.


Brightly colored adirondack chairs.


Along with brightly colored umbrellas,


and boards.


The beach decor has been described as 
elegant, coastal, vintage, vibrant, and nautical.


Here's a window display that would be described as nautical/coastal.


You can purchase coastal themed items like this apron or even lighting,


or a beach sign.


Even this wedding cake that we saw in the bakery had the nautical / beach theme.

Have you seen any of these trends this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Where was the first picture taken? It looks familiar to me, for some reason. I love addirondack chairs, they are so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails